Sale Villa - Châteauneuf-Grasse
Surface : 240 m² (Total area: 300 m²)
• In the heart of a quiet and sought-after area, Provencal villa with a total surface of 300m2 on a magnificent flat landscaped garden of 4200m2 planted with olive trees and fruit trees.
Benefiting from beautiful volumes, this well distributed villa is composed:
- on the ground floor, a large living room with fireplace, an independent equipped kitchen, a master bedroom with dressing room and complete bathroom, a bedroom with shower room.
- Upstairs, 4 bedrooms sharing 2 bathrooms and a small living room. Superb view.
- Basement with laundry, cellar, wine cellar and hammam. Direct access to the parking.
Mixed heating (floor and air conditioning).
Outside, a large traditional swimming pool (12*6) with its Pool House. Reading shelter / solarium with splendid view. Carport and many parking spaces. Maintained with great care this beautiful quality of construction offers possibilities of extension or annex construction.
High quality environment. Bus, shops and schools at 5 minutes. Close to golf courses, Opio, Le Rouret, Valbonne, Sophia Antipolis, and easy access to main roads.
- Surface : 240 m²
- Total area : 300 m²
- Used water : Septic tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Renovation year : 2002
- 1 Living room/dining area (68 m²)
- 1 Equipped kitchen
- 1 Pool house (45 m²)
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Cellar
- 1 Steam room
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Double glazing • Car port • Swimming pool
Shops • Primary school • Golf • Supermarket • Airport • Bus • Town centre • Day care • Hospital/clinic • Sea
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,728 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: