Magnificent renovated single-storey Provencal stonehouse
Surface : 224 m² (Total area: 300 m²) • Plot of land : 3000 m²
• Nestled in the heart of nature, discover this splendid stone house on a freehold plot, offering absolute peace and quiet, with unobstructed mountain views. With 230 m² of living space and a total surface area of 310 m², this charming villa is set in 3,011 m² of wooded grounds, planted with olive trees and enhanced by gentle terraces.
With its 9 bright and spacious rooms, including a majestic 33 m² master bedroom and 3 other bedrooms, all opening onto the exterior, this home is ideal for welcoming family and friends. On the same level, a bedroom with separate entrance.
The ubiquitous charm of the stone is combined with a high-quality environment to create a unique living environment.
The mas features top-of-the-range amenities:
Central Airconditioning for optimum comfort in all seasons.
A swimming pool to enjoy the sunny days.
A security alarm system.
A lush garden and terrace to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Guest toilets for added convenience.
garage for 2 vehicles and outdoor parking for 12 cars.
A barbecue area and pizza oven for convivial moments.
A fish pond for a touch of serenity.
A wine cellar for connoisseurs.
A workshop for your creative projects.
An independent studio as well as a two-room apartment to welcome your guests or for rental potential.
The quality tiled floors, the exceptional condition of the house and the meticulous finishing testify to the current owners' attention to detail and high standards. What's more, the single-storey design guarantees optimal living comfort.
Excellent energy rating, No electrical faults, House connected to mains drainage, Full ownership.
Transaction fees payable by seller.
Contact us today for more information or to arrange a viewing.
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 224 m²
- Total area : 300 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Excellent condition
- View : Mountains
- 1 Laundry room (11.41 m²)
- 1 Exercise room (23.09 m²)
- 1 Cellar (31.69 m²)
- 1 Garage (43.57 m²)
- 1 Land (3000 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (45.16 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (13 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (14.46 m², 13.27 m², 13.26 m²)
- 1 Principal bedroom (33.74 m²)
- 1 Studio (16.12 m²)
Air-conditioning • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Fence • Disabled access • Alarm system • Intercom • Electric gate • Swimming pool
Airport • Highway
- Seller’s fees
- Montant estimé des dépenses annuelles d'énergie pour un usage standard : 1924€ ~ 2604€
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: